The museum collection Manuscripts began to form in 1979 (Book. Начало исторіи о московскихъ страдальцахъ. The Russian Empire, 1831). Allocated in a separate museum collection in December 2014. The collection includes handwritten books and signatures (handwritten and authorized manuscript or typewritten texts). The most valuable museum objects in the museum’s collection are:
- The book. Semi-uncial. Russian Empire, 18th century;
- The book. Обиходъ певчій Стрипишской общины. Belarus, 1835-1899;
- The book. Ustawy urbanowe Zakonu Braci Mniejszych S.Franciszka. Grodno, after 1818;
- Collection of manuscripts of Belarusian Tatars. Belarus, 19th century;
- Scrolls with the text of the Old Testament books in Hebrew. Belarus, 19th century.
As of 01.01.2022, the museum collection Manuscripts consists of 191 museum objects of main fund and 446 objects of scientific and auxiliary materials’ fund.