Appeals are submitted by applicants in Belarusian or Russian in written or electronic form, and are also presented orally. Written appeals are submitted by courier (courier), by mail, during a personal reception, by making comments and (or) suggestions in the book of comments and suggestions. Oral appeals are presented during a personal reception.
Written appeals of citizens , including individual entrepreneurs, must contain:
– the name of the organization or the position of the person to whom the appeal is directed;
– surname, first name, patronymic (if any) or initials of the citizen;
– the address of his place of residence (place of stay);
– a statement of the essence of the appeal;
– personal signature of the citizen (citizens).
Written appeals of legal entities must contain:
– the name of the organization or the position of the person to whom the appeal is sent;
— full name of the legal entity and its location;
– a statement of the essence of the appeal;
– surname, first name, patronymic (if any) or initials of the head or person authorized in the established order to sign appeals;
– personal signature of the head or person duly authorized to sign appeals, certified by the seal of the legal entity.
The text of the appeal must be readable. Handwritten appeals must be written in a clear, legible handwriting. It is not allowed to use obscene or offensive words or expressions in appeals.
Documents confirming their authority shall be attached to the written appeals submitted by the representatives of the applicants.
Applications should contain information on the results of their previous consideration with the attachment (if available) of documents confirming this information.
Written appeals may be left without consideration on the merits, if:
— they are not written in Belarusian or Russian;
– do not contain the last name, first name, patronymic, address of the place of residence (place of stay) of the citizen;
– do not contain the full name of the legal entity and the address of its location, last name, first name, patronymic of the head or person duly authorized to sign appeals (for legal entities);
– do not contain a personal signature of a citizen (citizens) or a personal signature of a manager or a person duly authorized to sign appeals, certified by the seal of a legal entity;
– contain unreadable text;
– contain obscene or offensive words or expressions;
– submitted by the representatives of the applicants, and documents confirming their authority are not attached to them;
– appeals are subject to consideration in accordance with the legislation on constitutional legal proceedings, civil, civil procedural, economic procedural, criminal procedural legislation, legislation determining the order of the administrative process, legislation on administrative procedures, appeals are employee’s appeals to the employer or in accordance with legislative acts established other procedure for filing and consideration of such appeals;
– appeals contain issues, the solution of which does not fall within the competence of the organization to which they were received, including if the comments and (or) suggestions made in the book of comments and suggestions do not relate to the activities of this organization, individual entrepreneur, do not relate to the quality of goods (sold) by them, works performed, services rendered;
– the deadline for filing a complaint was missed without a good reason;
– the applicant has filed a repeated appeal, including the one entered in the book of comments and suggestions, and it does not contain new circumstances that are important for considering the appeal on the merits;
– Correspondence with the applicant on the issues set out in the appeal has been terminated.
Oral appeals may be left without consideration on the merits if:
– documents proving the identity of the applicants, their representatives, as well as documents confirming the authority of the applicants’ representatives are not presented;
– appeals contain issues, the solution of which does not fall within the competence of the organization in which the personal reception is held;
— the applicant has already been given an exhaustive answer to his questions during a personal reception, or the correspondence with this applicant on such issues has been terminated;
– the applicant during a personal reception allows the use of obscene or offensive words or expressions.
The applicant has the right to withdraw his appeal before considering it on the merits by submitting an appropriate written application.
Written appeals must be considered no later than fifteen days, and appeals requiring additional study and verification – no later than one month, unless another period is established by legislative acts.
In the event that in order to resolve the issues set forth in the appeals, it is necessary to perform certain actions (performance of work, provision of services), receipt of information from a foreign state within a period exceeding a month, to applicants no later than one month from the day following the day of receipt of the appeals, a written notification is sent about the reasons for exceeding the monthly period and the timing of such actions (performance of work, provision of services) or the timing of consideration of appeals on the merits.