The museum collection Ceramics began to form in 1977 (Small sculpture. Fisherman. China, 19th century). The structure of the museum’s collection includes museum objects from clay, porcelain, faience, plaster, stone (toys, whistles, sculpture, glassware, arts and crafts items, houseware, souvenirs). The most valuable museum objects in the museum’s collection are:
- Small sculpture. Cupid with a bust. Meissen, 18th century;
- Small sculpture. Cupid with a goatling. Meissen, 18th century;
- Small sculpture. Crucifixion. 1st half of the 18th century;
- Tile with an image of a cherub. Moscow, 2nd half of the 17th century;
- Sculpture. Bust of Jeanne d’Arc. Italy, end of 19th – beginning of 20th century, etc.
As of 01.01.2022, the museum collection Ceramics consists of 1397 objects of the main fund and 87 objects of scientific and auxiliary materials’ fund.