The museum collection Periodicals began to form in 1978 (Newspaper. Rural news. Grodno, 1973). Allocated in a separate museum collection in December 2014. The collection includes magazines, newspapers, newsletters, and other periodicals. The most valuable museum objects in the collection are:
- Magazine. Przegłąd Prawosławny. Grodno, 1939;
- Newspaper (filing). Belarusian Krynica. Vilnius, 1927;
- Journal (filing). Christian Thought. Vilnius, 1939;
- Newspaper (filing). Biełarus. Vilnius, 1913;
- Newspaper (filing). Biełarus. Vilnius, 1914;
- Magazine. Rycerz Niepokalanej. Grodno, 1925.
As of 01.04.2020, the museum collection Periodicals consists of 1397 museum items of the main fund and 997 objects of scientific and auxiliary materials’ fund.